Successful, sustainable data modernization requires more than meets the eye
April 12, 2021
From saving on the maintenance and management costs associated with on-prem environments to the increased flexibility for storage and computing capacity, cloud-driven data modernization is a hot topic for every business.
However, too many organizations underestimate the holistic approach required for a successful digital transformation. If you try and undertake a cloud migration by simply replicating your existing processes in a new technology, you’ll never see the benefits or return on investment.
To truly capitalize on the possibilities of cloud-based storage and analytics, you need to rethink how your business uses data analytics.
This white paper will enable you to kickstart that process. You’ll learn:
- The wealth of benefits made possible through a successful and sustainable data modernization.
- How a “top-down” approach to a cloud migration puts your business goals first.
- The organizational support and workflow changes that a data modernization program requires.
- The critical importance of integrating data into your existing workflows to increase adoption rates of your new data program.
- How DAS42 approaches data modernization through the lens of your existing use cases to help you manage the challenges in creating a sustainable data modernization.